A simple program that simultaneously converts between binary, decimal, hexidecimal, and floating-point numbers.
A Win32 utility, similar to VGS, for transfering data between your PC and Super WildCard, Super Magicom, or Super Magic Drive.
Works in all 32-bit versions of Windows, inculding 2000 and XP
Upload and download ROM, SRAM, and real-time save data
Automatically applies IPS patches
SMD support could be buggy because I don't have an SMD for testing
Changes to 2.0
+ Added support for the Super Magic Drive
+ LPT and device selections are now saved
- Fixed a bug in the SRAM uploading code
- Fixed a bug in the IPS patch applier
- Improved delay/timeout code (should reduce the number of LPT errors on hyper fast systems)
A utility for parsing RIFF files.
Allows you to easily view the raw contents of all chunks in a Resource Interchange File Format.
Good for helping to track down errors in your code when reading or writing RIFF files.
Displays data in a hex view or in a user defined structure
Includes predefined structures for WAV and DLS files
Changes to 1.2
- Window position is saved
- Updated the chunk view to use the default Windows system font
A plug-in for Winamp that plays music files (.SPC) from Super NES games.
Uses the open source SNESAPU emulation library:
8-192kHz sampling rate
Linear, cubic, sinc, and gaussian interpolation
Stereo controls - L/R separation, feedback crosstalk, phase invert
Two mixing routines - Integer and floating-point
Presets for hardware compatibility and quality
ID666 tag editor
Plays SPC, ZST, and RSN (RAR'd SPC archives)
Separate control dialog for adjusting playback settings in real-time
Changes to 3.3.4
- Fixed bad strings getting written to the XID6 tag
Changes to 3.3.3
- Fixed the amplfication field in the tag editor writing out a different value than entered
- Fixed interpolation defaulting to gaussian because of a bad parameter
Changes to 3.3.2
- Fixed SPC700 registers getting wiped out when saving an ID666 tag
Changes to 3.3.1
- Fixed keys not working in ID666 tag editor
- Fixed artist name missing initial characters
Changes to 3.3.0
- Fixed more issues with Winamp 5.x
- Fixed a bug in the auto end feature that was incorrectly ending a small number of songs
- Fixed a bug that was causing a DEP crash
+ Rewrote the SPC700 emulator to make it faster and more accurate
+ Added 8-point Sinc interpolation
+ Added per voice anti-aliasing
+ Added quadraphonic output
- Fixed reverse stereo not working
A utility for renaming .spc files.
Drag and drop operation
Changes to 3.2
+ Added the option to pull the disc and track number from the file name if they're missing in the tag
- Fixed a consistent crash (don't know how I missed that one)
Changes to 3.0
+ Format string now works like SNESamp
+ New file names are now previewed before being renamed
- Format string is saved on exit